This is a different type of post that does not fit into any of categories that I have here.
I recently got a gift that completely surprised me– Hannah of Not Your Average Crochet gave me the Liebster blog award. Hannah, thank you so much for this nice gift! :-)
The cool thing about this award is that I get to pass it on to other 5 bloggers that have less than 200 readers (well, I have no clue how many readers those next 5 blogs have, but once they are my Liebster blogs, then I will simply pass this award to them, and risk to bend the rules of numbers).
In no particular order comes my list of Liebster blogs that I hope you will visit and see yourself:
1. Hand Stitch where Sarah not only shares with her readers her crafty knitting, crocheting journey, but also talks about the issues that are important in her life. The colors that Sarah uses in her work inspire me.
2. alottastitches.wordpress.com contains Linda´s crafty adventures. I love to see her afghans because the colors are wonderful. And Linda is wonderful too – she donates her beautiful afghans for charity.
3. Beautifully Sewn is Salma´s blog. She has made an absolutely wonderful embroidery piece – something that inspires me every time I look at it. And Salma´s interests are among mine too – sewing, reading, yoga and gorgeous textiles.
4. Pins and Patience is the place where Morgan shares her adventures about crafting and “generally not fitting in” – her original approach makes her blog so charming for me.
5. lindacee.wordpress.com is a place where Linda shares her crafts, book reviews and recipes. All of that fit into my category of interests.
Few more words about this award. Liebster is German for “dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” That means that the bloggers I pass this award on to are in themselves very liebster.
Here are the rules for the passing on of the award:
Rule #1. You must acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Rule # 2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers. Please let them know through a comment on their blog.
Rule #3. Post this wonderful award on your blog.
Rule #4. Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there.
Rule# 5. Enjoy and spread the good vibes around.
Ok, now it´s time for me to float in those good vibes as per rule 5… :-)